How To Import Contacts

Cee922

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I've had my Note 10.1 for almost 2 weeks and I absolutely luv it! A quick question, is there anyway to import my contacts from my HTC Thunderbolt phone without attaching them to my Google accounts. Call me old fashioned but I don't like the way programs like Facebook and Google interact with my personal info. I'm looking forward to learning lots here!

Cee

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I've had my Note 10.1 for almost 2 weeks and I absolutely luv it! A quick question, is there anyway to import my contacts from my HTC Thunderbolt phone without attaching them to my Google accounts. Call me old fashioned but I don't like the way programs like Facebook and Google interact with my personal info. I'm looking forward to learning lots here!

Cee
You can open your contacts app on your Tunderbolt hit the menu button then export contacts to the sd card. that will create a vcard file on you card. Move that to your Note 10.1 , open the contacts app and import from sd

Cee922

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much. It worked just like you said. Now that Ive imported the contacts, I'm not sure I really want them here -- maybe on my phone and laptop is enough. At least I have the option. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol