Note 10.1 purchase

SecondTab

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm a new member here and wanting to purchase a Note 10.1 as a second tab.
Wife has a ZTpad as a first tablet.
Just want to know if a Note 10.1 is a good choice as a second tab.
My wife always wanted something with photo editing capabilities (photo shop?) and this might be a good start instead of us buying a new computer and the photo shop software.
costco has a coupon for it and thought it might be a good time to buy now.

thanks.

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Echoing the usefulness of this device. PS Touch comes pre-installed. Having a pressure-sensitive stylus is wonderful. I use it all the time for marking up PDF files. This is my third tablet. Tried an iPad and a Galaxy Tab and neither really gave me the note-taking functionality of this. I use PS Touch far more than I would have imagined (I have the full PS version on my desktop but it's nice to have this one handy for quick edits). LOVE LOVE this product!!

Something to consider; while you can pick up a MicrsoSD card to expand storage, you CANNOT put apps on the SD card (unless you root, from what I understand), so if app storage is a potential issue, you may want to consider the 32 GB model vs. the 16 GB.

Either way, I think this will quickly become your wife's FIRST tab.So smooth and fast!

Happy shopping!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay