Cannot start and charge

kopiais

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I'm very new here, please guide through.
I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, I got it for about a month, things were fine and all.
For about a week plus, I had to travel and cannot bring it along and when I came back it was black out. Thought it was out of battery, so I left it charges for the whole night.
However, it doesn't charge, change several cables still doesn't charge (I'm using the original charger and plug direct to the wall)
What could cause this or how do I fix this or can this even be fixed?
Thanks.

Scooter04

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Ya I think I would have it looked at. If the battery got real low and it shut off while you were gone, when you plugged in the charger you should have seen the battery being charged on the screen. It certainly should have taken a charge over night. Without anything happening at all, its tough to trouble shoot. Could be battery isnt taking a charge, could be wall charger is not charging, and could be the tablet. If you knew someone with the same charger and cord it would be nice to try just to eliminate the charger and cord. If its the tablet im afraid I have no advice. There may be a sequence of holding the buttons to reboot, but thats over my head. Maybe check out all the forums. Good luck.

kopiais

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I have been tried to turn on since the passed 3 days, it just doesn't work.
Miracle, I left it charged for 3 days and about to give up. After I unplugged and attempted to turn on for the last time it is on now. After 3 days of charging the battery life is only 40%.
The mystery still unresolved but the tablet is working now.
There could be something to do with the battery hardware. I hope it won't happen again.
Thanks for the replies.

HygradeB

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I had the same type of problem but it was my usb lead.
After a few days it charged. As stated you should try another charger and may be a nee power lead.
If you still have problems were it takes more than a nite to fully charge you need to get it looked at asap.

amit sinha1

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I am facing the same problem since last 1 day..However i have not tried charging it continuously for hours. When the note conked off, it was 60% charged. So, should I try charging it again for over night ..I am confused and the same time scared. The device is 5 months old and still under warranty. I have some important data inside it and hope it would be intact if I gave it for repairs. :(

mysocialgarden

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Did you get a resolution to this?
Mine just crashed and wont restart - been working fine for 5 months and BAM today just shut off and no sign of it coming back on, ugghh and I am out of the country so sending back to US for repair will be a looooong process, looking for some insight.
thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance