Any good NON-bookcase cover ?

kkimcoco

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Been googling for a rugged "shock/drop proof" case like otterbox, lifeproof, gform for the Note 10.1 and I keep getting results for iPad, iPad and more iPads. There's not even a spinoff these cases for the note 10.1 on ebay or alibaba! Does anyone know of any brand that produces these kind of casing for the GN 10.1 or can direct me to a thread that has discussed this?

Please and Thank you :)

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
It's been mentioned before on the forum that there are No plans for an Otterbox Case as of yet. Many people have contacted them. I recommended this to another forum Member. It covers the GN well on front, back, and Sides. I use a similar TPU Silicone Case for my everyday case for my GN 10.1, because easy to hold in one hand without folding a top part over like a folio or book cover case. I'm not sure how much it would protect if you Dropped It, but for banging against things and because it covers all around the edges well, I'd recommend it. Here's the link to one on Amazon:
Amazon.com: Sleek Impact-Resistant Protective Silicone Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet - Includes Screen Cloth and Accessory Bag: Computers & Accessories