Polaris and Adobe PDF Side by Side?

glaustin

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys
One of the reason I bought the GN10.1 is because I thought I could have 2 programmees open side by side. I attend a lot of meetings and I want to have Polaris open to take notes alongside Adobe PDF working documents. However I cannot find a way to reduce the PDF and of course I can only have 1 Polaris Office Doc open at a time.

Am I overlooking something? Has anyone any advice so I can take notes and have the relevant documents open as well at the side???

Regards,
Graham

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
This doesn't really answer your question, but if you open the PDF in S Note, you can write ON the PDF.

On my note (version 4.1.2) I can open EZPDF reader from the pop-up tray on the bottom of the screen, and also open PO from that same tray and I can then use the multiwindow option.

Have you upgraded from Ice Cream Sandwich?

kicksbutt

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
This is almost the same question I ask several weeks ago. So any more discussion on this would be greatly appreciated.I am not a technical guru but it seems to me this should be possible

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

glaustin

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys. I'm on v4.1.2, which is Jellybean, isn't it? I don't have EZPDF but I'll download it if I can have it open side by side with PO.

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the Pro version but it would likely work with the lite version - the app should put itself into the pop-up drawer for you. There are other PDF readers in the Play store (free and paid) if this particular one isn't to your liking once you get it installed.

Good luck!

PS
Could you tell me which version please? Multimedia, ReaderLite or Clear Interactive?

glaustin

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Actually I tried the S-note solution and that works, although I have to import documents first (10 on this occasion!) Anyway, I can have them open next to my Polaris notes while I check out your other suggestions (as it will be easier just to open in another PDF programme than import batch after batch to S-note...

Thanks again for all your contributions.
Graham

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz