S Note file browser problem

ohoh7

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this or at least can confirm that what I'm seeing is the
way it is. I called Samsung support and they were no help.

In S Note landscape mode, the left-hand side there is a file browser. When S Note first starts up,
all the folders are closed and the folder icons have a + on them. I can open the folders up to
see the contents, but I can't close them up again to a closed state (i.e. + on them). This works
as expected on the My Files app. If I restart S Note, all the folders are closed again.

It seems like a bug, but I wanted to know if it's just happening to me. :)

Paul

DenverCZBob

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
This is what my wife's Note 10.1 does.
When I first open Snote in landscape mode, the left side shows the "S Note" folder open at the top, and below that shows the other folders, "Business", Education" etc...
If I click on "Business", it opens and shows me the files inside it on the right. If I click on "Business" again, it does nothing and remains open. If I click on another folder, "Education", the "Business" folder closes and the "Education" folder opens. If I click on the top folder "S Note", any open folder below it closes.

-bob

ohoh7

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Bob,

I was at Sam's Club today and checked out the 10.1 on the floor. It didn't have the latest system update applied and the S Note file browser works as expected. It looks like the latest update has broken it. Geez....

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
This is what my wife's Note 10.1 does.
When I first open Snote in landscape mode, the left side shows the "S Note" folder open at the top, and below that shows the other folders, "Business", Education" etc...
If I click on "Business", it opens and shows me the files inside it on the right. If I click on "Business" again, it does nothing and remains open. If I click on another folder, "Education", the "Business" folder closes and the "Education" folder opens. If I click on the top folder "S Note", any open folder below it closes.

-bob

That's what mine does. Just click n the S Note folder at the top. Not sure why this is a problem with "closing" the folders...i.e., I dont have an issue with the way it works... what are you all expecting to see or have it do by "closing" the folders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23