Content Filter

chesterdawg

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a good content filter for our Galaxy.
I just started using K9 on our windows pc's but K9 for android does not work well.
It does not give the option to always allow or always block certain websites or have the options one would expect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

Zs2art

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I had been looking months ago for something like this for our company, but we gave up and decided to just focus on making sure the exposure to the tablet SOP was good enough where nobody can get away with getting caught doing anything inappropriate. Of course its always nice to set those limitations manually, but I found that the App out there were VERY limited. The best solution I had seen when I stopped was a Norton family solution, and while I liked the functionality, I just couldn't bring myself to install an app that was going to tell our reps that their "parents" wouldn't allow them to view that site. LOL It was a very family oriented program not business friendly. Most of the other solutions I saw were stand alone browsers that you could set limitations on, but all the user would have to do is DL an new browser or even use the stock browser and they are back to no protection...

jinhee200

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
You can go with dns-filter. Don't need to setup proxy in your browser. Just setup your DHCP server to make the dns-filter to be your DNS server for every device including PC, smart phone... You can filter everything as long as they use DNS. If you need a free stuff try NxFilter.

geodobson

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
adult content

how can I access sites with adult content on the web from nexus7

- - - Updated - - -

how can I access sites with adult content on the web from nexus7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member