Capital Letters.

HappydazeAust

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
As You Can See With This Note Every Word Has Acapital Letter On This Samsung Note10.1
Please Tell Me How To Fix This.keyboard. This Is 1 Day Old.
Kindest Regards Barbara.

Stewartk

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi There
I Have Just got Off The Phone To Samsung And They Have Told Me They Have Done This On Purpose. How Stupid Does My Text Look. I Too Had This Problem From A Firmware Upgrade. Samsung 10.1. Whats More They Dont Give A S@#$ T

Stewartk

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi There
I Have Just got Off The Phone To Samsung And They Have Told Me They Have Done This On Purpose. How Stupid Does My Text Look. I Too Had This Problem From A Firmware Upgrade. Samsung 10.1. Whats More They Dont Give A S@#$ T

drzeus_gr

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
p168 of the GT8000 manual says in the Settings Menu, go to Language and Input, Samsung Keyboard ?
To change the Samsung keypad settings, select (gear wheel icon), >Auto capitalisation ● : Set to capitalise the first letter of a
sentence automatically.
So I guess you'd have to set it oppositely.

Have you tried that?

Luke Bowden

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, turning off predictive text will fix the issue. Not ideal but good as a temporary measure. I am still searching for a permanent fix........

MyViewToo

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Having same problem here, I can believe they would do something like that!!!!! Also stops capitalising letters when you use the S Pen, maybe they are trying to get you to use the PEN!!!!

bobstro

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
l have capitalize 1st word of a sentence turned on but am not having this problem. are you using pen inpufor just typing on the soft keyboard?