Wacom introduces HD digitizers

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
So, I just read an article on engadget that says Wacom has announced two new HD desktop devices. One is a 22" and the other is a 13".

Both appear to be 1080p resolution according to the original article.

I wonder if the Note 3 phone and the Note Tablet 2 will be endowed with 1080p HD screens as well, now that we know the digitizer will work with that resolution.

On the other hand, are we still a few iterations out due to cost of manufacturing smaller versions for 10.1" or the rumored 6" of the Note 2?

The new desktop devices for Wacom are apparently in the $999 range and higher. That could put a stop to anything short term.

It's not wrong to fondle the s pen.

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Just found this in google.... I was looking for news of the wacom 1080p digitizer and here I was brought.... cool and awesome that its out, sucks because I am not buying a new tablet for anything in the near to mid term future , digitzer aandscreen upgrades or whatever... BUT I AM hoping and holding out for the Note 3 phone and my hopes are that it reallyis a bbeall end all so when I spend a ton o. it ( which it will cost a ton anyway having new screens and digitizersand such or not ) it will be the newest hot stuff and the two Note brethrens I master will worksynergistically to appease mytechnological demands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair