anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Must be build JZ054K.N8013UEUCMB3 (under Settings, About device) reported a few days ago in this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...49-so-update-came-out-there-anything-new.html :)

A Google search still doesn't turn up much info on it:

US Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi GT-N8013 New Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean 'MB3' Rolls out - Android ROM Update

This new 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update has now with its baseband version N8013UEUCMB3, this an update from January?s 4.1.2 JB released N8013UEUCMA3. There is no official changelog provided by Samsung about this update.

Install Official UEUCMB3 Android 4.1.2 Firmware on US Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013

UEUCMB3 Android 4.1.2 firmware fixes bugs along with some improvements.

Don711

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I am going to get a tablet but I am wondering if I should get one now with the Ice Cream Sandwich or wait until the tablets with Jelly Beam are available. On the Samsung web site they write there are enhancements besides Jelly Bean. Does anyone know if the upgrade includes more then Jelly Bear. Also on You Tube there is a video for the upgrade and it says some apps don't work with the upgrade.

Loren

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
It does not matter which OS it has - upgrading takes maybe 10 minutes.
I have not found any apps (that I have) that do not work on JB. Everything works better, faster, and smoother in my experience.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I got the upgrade last night. I am not sure what has changed, but I ran Quadrant and An Tu Tu benchmarks, and the results were phenomenal. On the other hand, my Asus Transforner TF300 was upgraded to Jelly Bean 4.2.1 about a week ago, and it's scores are still miserable. It's a good device (I have it with the dock), but it is not in the same league as my Note.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
For me, the screensaver icon changed and if you select the screensaver app you get a repeating video that shows the features of the Note 10.1...i.e.,the screensaver is a commercial. Was this always the case or was there a non-advertising screensaver before this? BTW, I only noticed this because when my update finished I got a message saying something about the screensaver app having a problem so I went to the app drawer and ran it.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine showed up this morning, came here to see if anyone knew what was new. At first I was hoping for some 4.2 love but an upgade is an upgrade will be interesting to see what's new after it's finished.

bacchus224

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed some slow wi-fi speeds over the past few weeks. Since the update yesterday I have yet to have a poor speed test result. Perhaps the upgrade improved the wifi.

Jables10

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
My verizon nexus just got an upgrade, but my time looks funny. notice how big the 5 is. Also my foxfi tether app no longer works. Corruption possible?

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    827.2 KB · Views: 39

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
My verizon nexus just got an upgrade, but my time looks funny. notice how big the 5 is. Also my foxfi tether app no longer works. Corruption possible?

You might want to post that in the Nexus section. We are talking about the Note 10.1. Looks to me like the 4.2.2 upgrade though. That's how the clock looks now with that update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1