I've experimented with this for two days. On the internet version I have my calendar and have added my wifes calendar from her account. Same setup on hers. On the Note it won't pick up changes on her calendar (although it does show it on the accounts) and doesn't reflect anything made on the S-Planner to both of our internet based Google calendars (yes, I made sure that I'm making the new entry under my google account).
    If I installed Calendar from Playstore, S-Planner starts syncing fine. Uninstall Calendar, back to the same. I can live with it, just seems weird and wondering if I missed something silly. No changes, it's just for some reason it works with the other app installed. Somehow cross syncing through it or something? Just curious.
    03-24-2013 03:10 PM
    I've experimented with this for two days. On the internet version I have my calendar and have added my wifes calendar from her account. Same setup on hers. On the Note it won't pick up changes on her calendar (although it does show it on the accounts) and doesn't reflect anything made on the S-Planner to both of our internet based Google calendars (yes, I made sure that I'm making the new entry under my google account).
    If I installed Calendar from Playstore, S-Planner starts syncing fine. Uninstall Calendar, back to the same. I can live with it, just seems weird and wondering if I missed something silly. No changes, it's just for some reason it works with the other app installed. Somehow cross syncing through it or something? Just curious.
    Same problem on the galaxy S3 as well

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
    03-24-2013 04:23 PM
    Hey, at least it isn't just me. I tested it a bunch of times. I just happened to notice when Calendar was installed, it worked. Seemed weird.
    03-24-2013 04:57 PM