S Note and S Planner not playing well together :-(

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
When writing an S Note, you can click the Options (3 horizontal lines) and choose Create Event. This opens a new event in S Planner with your current note already attached. Pretty sweet, eh?

The problem I am having is that after I save and close the event, I can't get back to see the note within S Planner. The note no longer appears to be attached at all.

If I create an event in S Planner and add a note to it, the note sticks and I can view it when I reopen the event.

To summarize, if I start in S Note and Create Event, the note attaches but doesn't save. If I start in S Planner and create an event, then attach a note, the note stays and is viewable.

Any idea how I can make this feature work properly?

Thanks!

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
When writing an S Note, you can click the Options (3 horizontal lines) and choose Create Event. This opens a new event in S Planner with your current note already attached. Pretty sweet, eh?

The problem I am having is that after I save and close the event, I can't get back to see the note within S Planner. The note no longer appears to be attached at all.

If I create an event in S Planner and add a note to it, the note sticks and I can view it when I reopen the event.

To summarize, if I start in S Note and Create Event, the note attaches but doesn't save. If I start in S Planner and create an event, then attach a note, the note stays and is viewable.

Any idea how I can make this feature work properly?

Thanks!

I cannot seem to duplicate your problem. If I create a Note, say using the quick note option, then create an event, I can view the event and S Note in the S Planner just fine. I created a note using the S Note program - created an Idea Note and a Note, then created an event from each, and each one I can go into S Planner and see the attached Note - can edit the attached Note and save it..

Not sure what the issue is on your side???

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what the issue is, either. It's not a feature I would use a lot but it's frustrating that I can't get it to work. It doesn't seem to matter what note type I create. If I start in S Note, no dice. If I start in the calendar, it's fine.

Oh well. Thanks for checking. Anyone else reading this, if you have an idea, I'm all ears!

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
This is an awesome and essentiel feature for All Professionals and Business men and it worked perfectely with my note 2.

I Just bought a note 3 and ssamsung forgot to fit in this great feature in s note 3.

I take All my appointments and contracts notes with s note and now i can no more, link an alarm and see them in my calendar. ...

Very incompetent behiavior from Samsung. ...BIG FAIL. ..!

if samsung don't fix this bug i Will return my note 3 and use m'y note 2 on y. ...

calvin yadav

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I cannot believe tho sis happening. I bought my Note 3 and it i snot letting me attach the S notes to my calendar. My Note 1 was doing this so fine.
I cannot believe this is happening as now I cannot sync my meeting with its notes.
Whole point of having a S pen is to be more productive in professional life but this is an epic step back.
I am so confused that should keep using my Note 1 and return Note 3 as it sort of useless now for me.
Can someone please help me to update this or tell me a way to sync calendar and S note???

thanks in advance...

Calvin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781