S Planner: how to create more calendars

kocca987

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I've got a samsung tablet note and I was wondering if I can create more calendars on my S Planner. Ill explain better.. I would like to be able to create more calendars with different colours indicating different categories (like birthdays, work, holidays etc). Does anybody know if this is possible? If so, how can I do it. Up to now I only have one possible category, namely "my calendar".
Many thanks.

Last edited:

kicksbutt

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Great idea but I don't think you can my brother uses something on his computer to have different colors for his appointments and whatnot but he says you can not do it on the note s planner itself. If someone knows how to please share that would be a very nice feature

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
You can color-code events in the Google calendar (which you can then sync to your Planner), but I can't find a way to set a color within the S Planner itself. If you change the color in the Google calendar, you get a colored bar to the left of the event name (the font doesn't change color). If you look at the event in Day view, then the entire appointment is shaded in that color.

So...in the Google calendar associated with your email account, you can code all birthdays with a certain color, then add the calendar in S Planner and sync.

To add a calendar, click the options (3 horizontal lines at the top right) and choose Settings. In settings, click Calendars, then Add account. You can also add things like U. S. (or other country) holidays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995