Should i be concern?

ValYooNeek

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 32GB and Im sooo excited that I'm starting to have panic attacks just thinking about it! :eek: Im a newbe when it comes to tablets and gizmos. This tablet got me fairly nerves! Should I buy a screen protector? Or go commando?What type of case should I buy? I know I need something pretty sturdy bc of RA in my hands. I should have my Note by this time next week.. the sooner I get some of the basic accessories, the sooner I'll stop the "what ifs". Can anyone give this newbe a break? I need all the help I can get!!

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I thought I hit send on a post yesterday... meant to say congrats and enjoy!! Im in same boat I also just got same one.

Let me say this -- HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend a screen protector cover and a case. I got my stuff at bestbuy and so therefore I got them to install a ZAGG invisibleShield and also bought a Belkin case - these devices whether ipad or iphone or samsung galaxy phone or tablet etc are all very expensive and despite what ANYONE says very fragile and a slight mark ruins your month a real accident can ruin the device

I took my iPhone 3gs out of its case after one year - it was pristine mint condition. Two WEEKS later it was basically ruined and a few months later seriously damaged
Worst thing I did was let a forum thread goad me into showing off the sexiness of the naked device cause thats how theyre made for. No way I want all the protection possible and in suggestions to anyone else I tell them same thing. Protection is your friend ....

ValYooNeek

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I appreciate all the replies to my question/concerns...I was on youtube recently and came across a video from a "tech geek that like to be on camera" as she explained, that recommended using spigen SGP Ultra Oleophobic screen protector. She said that it wouldnt leave the tell signs of dents or bubble lines on the screen protector as other brands seem to do. I went to the site (spigen.com), I found the Ultra Oleophobic for every tablet and phone but the galaxy note 10.1. To say I was a little disappointed is an understatement! Even though they were fairly epensive, I was willing to possibly invest in a reliable screen protector. I still might buy SGP screen protector but money is an issue right now since I spend a couple hundred for the note. Again, thanks everyone! If u have any other suggestions or products to check out, spread the good news!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge