Note 10.1 will not pair with Logitech keyboard

jhbacon

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all:
I have a Logitech bluetooth keyboard that I have tried to pair with my Note 10.1 with no success.
This keyboard comes with a dongle, and works perfectly with my laptop.
At this point, I am assuming the keyboard needs the dongle. However, since it broadcasts a bluetooth signal, why wont the GN see it when it scans for devices..... it does see two other bluetooth devices in my home.
Any thoughts on how to get it to work, or, even if it can work ?
Thanks !

jhbacon

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Quite right. Didnt have the keyboard with me when posting, and was thinking (hopeing) there would be a generic answer. However, the keyboard is a Logitech K360 purchased about one year ago.
Thanks for any help !

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have that keyboard and it works fine. Make sure Bluetooth is visible, turn on the keyboard and then tap the scan icon on the Note.

Sent from my Sprint Note 2 via Tapatalk.

jhbacon

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Benji.... did all of that and still not showing up on the scan. I am perplexed. Good to hear yours works, however. May mean I am simply overlooking something, or having a senior moment.
Still need help, however !

Mugo Washukalli

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 10.1 will not pair with bluetooth 3.0 keyboard

I have Bluetooth keyboard3.0 for Samsung galaxy note 10.1.
For a few days I was able to connect as use it. Then yesterday , I couldn't connect.
I have tried all possible ways that I know but I can't connect. What am l missing? I noted the name appears wrong but can't find a way of correcting it. Any ideas? Now, I can't even find it on wi.fi?

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My 10.1 wants a weekly shut down to keep the Bluetooth functionality working. Have you used the keyboard with another device? Is your tablet set as visible?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc