Syncing Calendar between Samsung Galaxy S 2 phone & Note 10.1 tablet?

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Basically I need a spot of help. The family just all got themselves some sort of new(er) Samsung device. Youngest, my kid sister, got the S3 phone at the time Of launch and she loves it, we all saw how awesome Samsung is. Father bought new S2 phones for him and older sister (even though they are an old model they are still nice smart phones and not cheap! $350 off contract!) I use a basic Android LG Optimus Logic phone but old man and I got new Note 10.1 tablets. I played up the ability of the S2 Phone and Note 10.1 Tablet to communicate and now its time to demonstrate the capability.

How can I get the calendars on his S2 phone and Note 10.1 tablet to sync , talk to each other and share info? Basically say he's at the doc and enters and appointment ... later he enters a few other dates and stuff on the note.... how to sync up? So both Calendars get each others appointments and match?

Thanks much in advance very appreciative ..

tAK:)

Raymond Tan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you are using google calendar, but it would be the same for any other calendar service. I'm also assuming the phones are using different google accounts otherwise the same calender should already be syncing to all of the devices.You need have all the devices be able to access the same account-settings-accounts-. Just add the other persons existing google account by selecting "add account" then Google. From there if you click on "google" it will then list the google accounts that the phone has access too. If you click on the specific account you can limit the sync access to calendar, gmail, google drive and so on. You would have to do this on all the devices that you would want to access the calendar and if you had 6 different accounts you would have to add all 6 to each device. You might also have to go into whatever calendar app you are using and select to show the other persons calendar.

Linda Leavy

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
I've just bought a new Samsung phone and am using Google calendar on it and my Nexus 7. However, the calendars aren't syncing eventhough I am using the same email address. Any ideas what I can do? I don't want to be updating each device separately!

Thanks.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have the Google selected when you set up the appointment. It initially defaults to Samsung which I don't think syncs between devices. Once you change it the first time, it should stick.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD