So What Would You 10.1 owners do now

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
This question is directed at folks who own a Note 10.1. If you were looking for a tablet today, would you buy the Note 10.1 again or would you buy something else? Why? If you would buy a different tablet what would it be and why?

Sent from my SCH-I815 using Tapatalk HD

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm only three months in with the Note 10.1 (16GB Wi-Fi only), but I'd still get it again now. It's the only tablet of its size with an S-Pen and is the perfect compliment to my Note 2 phone! I'm content with both for the foreseeable future. :)

Me too. Which is weird since I am usually looking for the latest and greatest.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine fairly recently as well, but it's good for a while. Certainly Sammy's not coming out with a new Note this size anytime soon.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine at the end of last August and I would buy it again. I REALLY am interested in the Note 8, but I think that's only because i've already got the 10.1. I really like the size so i'm pretty sure i'd still buy the 10.1 instead of the 8 if I was back at square one.

milessthomas

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
For what I've gotten out of this tablet I would buy it again. The SPen, and the additional Pen I bought from Wacom have been great for writing hand written notes and negating the use of many notebooks. I'm actually glad I got the wifi version, because now I can get a hotspot and move between service providers rather being locked to one or another.

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Like the others, I would buy it again. The Microsoft Surface Pro is intriguing because I use all Microsoft Office apps, but most of what I do with my Note does NOT involve Office, so no reason to spend the extra $$.

LOVE my Note!!

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I would definitely buy the 10.1 again. I got bored with my Ipad 3 after 6 months, barely would pick it up. I got my GN 10.1 back in September last year and I use it for hours every night. I can't wait every night to have my down time with my Tablet. It's also brought back my love of Drawing which I did a lot when younger, but now I do so much, it brings a lot of joy to be drawing again. I think drawing digitally is the way of the future, because when you make mistakes on pencil and paper, you have to redraw everything and erase. I like being able to digitally edit the drawings if there are mistakes.
No other tablet out there I think is worth the extra $, like the surface, when this tablet does all I need it to do.

srayjacobs

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I got my Note 10. 1 in early November. I am stuck On this tablet. I have a desktop computer that I don't use very much anymore because of this tablet.. I have been looking at other tablets but none interest me. If I didn't own a tablet the Galaxy Note 10.1 is what I would buy.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
IMHO The Note 10.1 has the ultimate Jedi Knight-like game changer/X-factor and that's the S-Pen ... The more I use and play with the S-Pen , the deeper in love I fall.

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I love the Note 10.1. I would totally buy it again. It has filled almost every need of my PC. After rooting it I can access the 1TB self powered hard drive that I have and move anything off of it or onto it as I see fit. I have a big digital movie collection on there so for me this is awesome. I love the pen and it has plenty of ram for my needs. The only thing I can't do with it the way that I want is printing. But this is something that I do so rarely I don't care that much . Love the Note 10.1!

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Thank you all for the replies and perspective. I currently use the Tab 7.7...Not a bad device by any means. Thinking about stepping into the 10 inch world and am carefully evaluating the Note along with the iPad. Would actually like to look at the Nexus 10, but Verizon will not let me transfer my tablet plan to a hotspot without going from 1GB to 5GB per month. Big Red already holds me up for plenty each month, so not going there! Likely to grab a Note 10.1 based on the feedback

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I would also buy it again 100%.
The only thing I'm not very happy with is the camera. The colors looks faded and desaturated. But I compared it with an ipad and I totally love my GN.

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
ABSOLUTELY AND I'm extremely grateful to have found it and lucked into such an amazing purchase and on sale etc.

and when a "new" one updated and "better" comes out I'll still feel so happy with mine. I want the Note 2 really bad but cant now. But maybe I'll save and do the Note 3 which iw supposed to be amazingly awesome and updated. The combo should be so perfect and synergistically complementary...as many Note 10.1&2 owners attest to here,

So im HAPPYHAPPY with my 10.1 just wish I had the Note 2 phablet to go with. Right now Net10 has the white ( I'd prefer matching deep grey tbh) for $549 thats still too much. maybe the 3 will be my thingthing.

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the Note 10.1 yet, but I do have the Note 2 phone, after reading this and seeing that you bought an additional pen from Wacom the lightbulb went off over my head. I have a Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet PC, with a Wacom active digitizer screen and had purchased a bigger pen for it. I went and got it and tried it on my Note 2 phone and it works perfectly, even the eraser end and the button. As far as I can tell this pen works perfectly for all functions, it isn't a Wacom brand but was made for penabled screens.
I'm still a little on the fence about buying the 10.1 but probably will at some point, my only hesitation is the lack of really really good drawing painting apps like Procreate for the iPad, but I'm playing with Infinite Painter on my Note phone and starting to like it better.

Bill Clark

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
This question is directed at folks who own a Note 10.1. If you were looking for a tablet today, would you buy the Note 10.1 again or would you buy something else? Why? If you would buy a different tablet what would it be and why?

This is my fourth tablet, I have tried cheap, small and midrange tablets. The small was too small, the cheap, too cheap and limited. Only the Toshiba and Samsung tablets are around at this point and my wife has the Toshiba. My research and my experience with my Note II led me to choose the 10.1 as a powerful enough tab to keep me happy for some time to come. I believe I made the right choice. There are few tablets on the market that come with the capability of the 10.1, but the sPen is indeed the one piece that sets this tab so far apart from the others.

germann1

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I've had my Note since January 1st. I would buy it again but with more internal memory since there is no provision to move apps to the sd card. Apples to Apples, it's functionality is tops in the market. The multi screen is the best. I'm a minister and fire what I do, there is no other tablet for me.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37