Instagram Video Playback Issues

SuperKingDavid

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem - Samsung Galaxy Victory

Also, it won't let me record any video within the application. It records, but when I release the button, it just deletes it. When I import a video, it looks fine while editing, but during playback it's super slo-mo.

yiel

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here and I'm using Galaxy Grand Duos. Everything's fine when on the editting part but when I finally post the video and play on my feed, my voice sounds like a big guy and in slow motion. However, my sister has an S4 and it works perfectly fine, no audio problems or something. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Wawing Benemerito

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
i have the same problem too with my galaxy grand.. do you guys have any idea on how to fix this? it;s very annoying i cant post videos on IG without this distorted voice..!

Mikee Beronio

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Samsung Galxay Mega 5.8 and i am experiencing the exact problem! The audio of my video goes like "OOOooOowwwWhhH mMMmmYyyyyY GggggaAAAsSsssShHhhhhHhhhhHHH"

kwest12

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Droid Bionic user checking in (stock-rooted 4.1.2). I have a feeling the issue is probably the app and Android 4.1.2 not playing nicely. I have tried to contact Instagram support and they haven't responded.

I've Googled a bunch and haven't found much help for this specific issue. Very frustrating.

Jean-Guy Levesque

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Is everyone having the issue running on android 4.1.2 ? i got samsung fame here on 4.1.2 having the same issue, and i got a samsung galaxy s3 on 4.1.1 and got no problem at all.. I transfered the video recorded on galaxy fame to my s3 and uploaded it to instagram and the voice is like robot ... so looks like the problem start when recording on the 4.1.2 OS

kjchamp

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Have the exact same problem on my Galaxy S4...I recently somewhat found a solution...I realized usually after recording or while uploading a video, I have my headphones in to hear it better...What I did was take them out, turned the media AND regular volume up/down to the middle and made sure I posted the video WITHOUT headphones in...I dont know if anyone else was doing the same with the headphones but this helped me since even the most recent Instagram update didnt change the problem...I hope this helps at least one person lol this issue is really bogus

kjchamp

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Also I found that recording then editing your video in a different video editing app (example: WeVideo) then uploading it to instagram works. Hope this helps too.

T-tempah

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded the latest update for Instagram featuring the new video capabilities.
I'm encountering some issues.

Videos record, will allow filters, then process and post in a relatively quick amount of time.
However when I play the video back once it is in my Instagram feed the audio is distorted as if recorded in slow motion.
Thus it doesn't match the speed of the video which itself seems like it plays at normal speed.
During editing the video pays and sounds normal.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

I am on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1(model NT-8013) running Android 4.1.2

Side note: the orange update icon has ow moved over and pops up above the profile link instead of the heart icon.

Galaxy S3...same problem ive sent error report to Insta but no response. Im going to update app as instagram_addict said Im pretty sure your right!

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda Noble1

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Table 3 7" and also having the same issue with video sound playback. It's funny because when I upload on my Galaxy S3 phone it doesn't happen. Someone please help!!!

TC Dept

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
The Problem was SOLVED when i edited my video with wevideo.com
- just open wevideo.com
- upload your video
- when done, publish it (you may need to publish to Google drive as its the only FREE way to get your video downloaded)
- once you publish the video from wevideo.com & download it from Google Drive, now you can use the final video on IG

- - - Updated - - -

- just open wevideo.com
- upload your video
- when done, publish it (you may need to publish to Google drive as its the only FREE way to get your video downloaded)
- once you publish the video from wevideo.com & download it from Google Drive, now you can use the final video on IG

KetevanK

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
OMG I have the same problem and I thought that it was my phones fault.. I have Sumsung galaxy s2+ and when I upload my video it is in slow motion too.. I have no Idea what to do. I been looking for answers in Google but there is nothing... :((

Angelo Taracena

May 7, 2014
Visit site
- just open wevideo.com
- upload your video

- - - Updated - - -

- just open wevideo.com
- upload your video

Has anyone else tried this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1