Send email AS attachment - Note 10.1 on Jellybean 4.1.2

angelodjames

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have found thousands of posts of how to send files as attachments, for example sending pics or docs, etc, which is dead simple,
However in the time I have, I have found none actually where anyone knows how to attach an email onto another email.

So imagine your normal Outlook on your PC or whatever you use, sometimes you have the need to attach an email onto a mail you are drafting to reference to,
so far I have found no way of doing this on my tablet.

I have had to copy the text from the mail I am referencing and paste it onto the mail I am drafting, which does have its use, but sometimes you do still need to attach an email in its entireity so that people you are sending to can see all details, of time sent and sender, etc. and be convinced of its integrity.

I have tried using different clients besides the default email client, like Touchdown, but still I find no way of doing this.

Please tell me if you know a way, or if you know of a client which can do this.

Thank You !

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Interesting issue. I too don't see an obvious solution due to the lack of a built-in "Save As File" feature in e-mail or G-mail like that available on a PC.

angelodjames

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
@Hakim

As I said above, in business, sometimes you do still need to attach an email in its entireity so that people you are sending to can see all details, of time sent and sender, etc. and be convinced of its integrity.

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I get that but forward option is there to forward the email entirely to that person including all the detail above. I haven't heard anything about attaching the email to another email but I'll check it if I find something I will let you know

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn