Access S Note Files from S Cloud online from PC

Nilicious24

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have a more complex problem: I took notes on my Galaxy Note 10.1 in S Note and the program automatically synced the files with S Cloud (the cloud symbol showed up). Due to a technical defect I received a new Galaxy Note 10.1 and deleted everything on my old one. I then wanted to re-sync all the notes I took S Note from the cloud, but the files were only partially downloaded; quite a chunk is missing!! So I wanted to check my files online, by signing into the Samsung Accounts website, like you can similarly do with Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. However, the Samsung website does not show my files, only statistics about how much online space of S Cloud is being used.
My question is: can I look into my uploaded (synced) folders and see the files in S Cloud from my PC to check which ones are online?

Thanks so much!

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
You said you deleted them on the old one. Maybe that deleted them on the cloud?

I know the horse is out of the barn now but better to get the new one up first then do a factory reset on the old one once you know you have everything. That wipes it clean.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you know that you can sync your S Notes to Dropbox? Download Dropsync from the Play store, set it up & hey presto, then if you have to change your device again, you won't lose them.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I've heard that the samsung sync is unreliable. I can't use it anyway because I am on Verizon (they block it), so I use Dropsync.

I know this doesn't help you, and that sucks... But in the future, just use that.

Tip though. Be certain that you start by making your note (in my case, both of my notes) match the folder exactly, before you set up the two - way sync option. I didn't do this the first time, and I lost a few notes because it matched my Dropbox to the phone, and the phone didn't have all of the files I wanted on it.

Posted via Android Central App

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and am pretty sure they are not blocking Samsung Sync as my S-Notes showed up in S-Memo on my Galaxy S4 within a very short time of my registering it. I had not yet set up anything with Dropbox at the time. However I do echo the suggestion of Dropsync, or better yet FolderSync which is quite a bit more flexible and actually covers several of the cloud services.

Of course the first experience with back ups usually happens after one has experienced a loss, so don't feel too alone!

jeremywhite77

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I am using Dropsync to sync my S Notes between my Galaxy Note devices (yes I have all three) and it works like a champ. Even when I got a new one it synced them all together with out any problems. I have really become a big fan of Samsung and their software with the note.

tornadotam

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I also have the same issue. Cannot figure out how to view my files that were sync to the s cloud when I turned on my phone for the first time Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Where on earth can we see what is on that cloud. Please if anyone knows the answer it would be appreciated. I know how to use drop box, etc.What I don't know is how to view my s cloud files. :(

Trishia42

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
With the Note 7, Samsung replaced S Note with 'Samsung Notes', the latter of which has much less features and will not sync through the PC app. You can still install S Note from the Galaxy app store (you could add it to the air command) and notes created in there will sync, but unfortunately the screen-off memos will only appear in Samsung Notes. Reading through the comments on the Play store for Samsung Notes, they are apparently planning to release an update at the end of September - hopefully they will address some of these issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz