Hello everyone! Here are a few of my videos! Please leave comments and questions here on Android Centralor on Everyday Tech Talk - TRWhite474747 . I have owned my Galaxy Note 10.1 since last September! I hope my tips will help you enjoy the tablet even more!

volvodr66 and jrsharp70 like this.
    07-14-2013 03:23 PM
    Though I no longer use SNotes, your experience and insight goes well with Lecture Notes. Thank you!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    07-14-2013 04:28 PM
    You are welcome. I will be doing a thorough review of Lecture notes and applying my note taking skills.
    07-14-2013 08:31 PM
    I was a huge user of Lecture Notes in my first 2 years of grad school. But the new program Note Anytime is way easier to use and has a better interface. You should try it. (lecture notes is more powerful, but I still prefer Note Anytime for ease of use.) I actually use S Note most, since it has multi window support and the others don't.

I have a question... The pen function where you click the button on the pen to toggle the pens on the screen... It works great on my Note 2, but you have to be really close to the screen to use it on the 10.1. I tried adjusting the sensitivity by turning the screw in the pen, but that didn't help (though it did increase the tap sensitivity).

Have you found a way to increase the distance you can hold the pen from the screen and use the button to toggle?

Thanks for the cool videos.

Posted via Android Central App
    Terran White likes this.
    07-17-2013 07:52 PM
    Lecture Notes is multi screen. Will try Note Anytime.

jrsharp70 likes this.
    07-18-2013 02:03 AM
    Done tried and easy to learn, though for functionality, LN is more advanced and offers many more options.

07-18-2013 04:22 AM
    I just got my note this week. When I bring up S-note and click on the T, I get a keyboard instead of that pad at the bottom of the screen to write in. How do I toggle between keyboard and writing pad? Also, if I were to use this app for actually taking notes, is there not a way to space between words without having to go from writing to hitting the space key at the top of the screen?

Are there any good videos that start from scratch and don't ramble on? It should have started from actually opening S-note. I started out opening the Memo template only to find it didn't have the productivity tools icon.

Thanks.
    Terran White likes this.
    08-06-2013 12:01 PM
    Long press the microphone icon/button to get the toggles

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Icegoddess likes this.
    08-06-2013 02:45 PM
    Sorry for the late reply.Unfortunately, there is no way to increase the strength of the pen provided with the device. I hope this helps a little. However, you can buy a stronger Wan com Pen (stylus with a digitizer), like the Surface Pro Pen.Click on this link for the SurfacePen.

The surface pen works great with my galaxy note 10.1, and it feels like I am writing with a real pen.
    08-19-2013 03:48 PM