Does anybody know how to change the default background for a new note? I know you can go to settings and change the default template by tapping on "Note creation options" and tapping on "Select template". But let's say I want the default template to be "Note" but with a white background without those lines, so that everytime I create a new note it has a white background, without me having to change the background everytime. Is there an option for that?
    08-27-2013 05:38 PM
    Also check this: http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=758443

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
    08-28-2013 03:27 AM
    Thanks, but that only explains how to change the background, which I know how to do. I want to be able to open up a new note and the default background is different than it is now. Instead of going to change the background of the note everytime I open a new note, the background I want is already there. I'm trying to change the default background of a new note.
    08-28-2013 06:57 AM
    Unfortunately this is not directly doable. The closest you can get is to make a blank note with the background you want and save it. Then open it and save as a new one. But adding a second page will require changing the background again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    08-28-2013 06:23 PM
    Step 1: press and hold the "S Note" app icon
    Step 2: drag to "App info" at the top
    Step 3: click "Clear cache"
    Step 4: click "Clear data"

This basically let you start fresh again, so beware that all previous saved info, data and messages will be lost.

10-05-2013 11:42 AM
    Does anybody know how to change the default background for a new note? I know you can go to settings and change the default template by tapping on "Note creation options" and tapping on "Select template". But let's say I want the default template to be "Note" but with a white background without those lines, so that everytime I create a new note it has a white background, without me having to change the background everytime. Is there an option for that?
    Open S note to where your choosing what note to open, hit the menu button on lower left corner, go to settings, change default template.
    04-15-2015 12:57 PM