samsung note 10 inch tablet question x2

satishfreelance12

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
hi all

i have been recommended this forum and have 2 small questions...

1. can you please recommend a usb adaptor which will not drain battery life more so than normal and a high capacity usb stick, about 64gb?

2. if their is no such usb adaptor & stick which do not drain battery life then i need an sd card with 64gb memory, is that possible for this device and do i need to action any updates?

Thank you

S

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi all

i have been recommended this forum and have 2 small questions...

1. can you please recommend a usb adaptor which will not drain battery life more so than normal and a high capacity usb stick, about 64gb?

2. if their is no such usb adaptor & stick which do not drain battery life then i need an sd card with 64gb memory, is that possible for this device and do i need to action any updates?

Thank you

S

Welcome to the forums!
I think there are Micro USB to USB adapters. Try here: ShopAndroid - #1 Store for Android Accessories
Otherwise, I think the Note supports up to a 32 GB SD card.

satishfreelance12

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Guys

Actually bought Samsung adaptor for the usb, have juts plugged it in with a 32g usb stick but tablet is stating blank usb storage or files which are not compatable! All files are mkv, avi, mp4....what am i doing wrong?

And can i create a shortcut on the desktop so i can access the usb more easily? HOw pls?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar