Hi I have this problem of downloading pdf files .

ruben santha

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Sent from my GT-N5100 using AC Forums mobile app
Hi im usin a galaxy note 8.0 and I have trouble downloading pdf's. When I select download icon, it shows as 'starting download' and disappears.Not sure if I need to adjust the settings.any suggestions? Thank you

Last edited:

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hi I have this problem of downloading pdf files.When I click the download icon, it shows as sta

You need to repost your question I think. It got cut off.

Sent from my C5170 via Tapatalk 2

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Can you see the downloaded file on notification area? When I download a pdf, it is showing "downloading started..." or something like that, but then I need to open the notification bar and click the file just downloaded. Or go to the downloaded files directory and click the file.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 4

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
No, don't reset. Download ES File Explorer from the Play Store. Once you have that installed you should be able to explore folders and look for your pdf files.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
No, don't reset. Download ES File Explorer from the Play Store. Once you have that installed you should be able to explore folders and look for your pdf files.
This :)
... and you'd even use ES's download manager for further downloads ... or for re-downloading the PDF's.

Last edited:

ruben santha

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Did you try ES's download manager?

You might have to go in Settings, Apps, All, choose Downloads and use the button 'Clear defaults'.
With next download you'll get the choice for ES download manager.

I dont find ES download manager in play store..:(

Sent from my GT-N5100 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie