Email Font on 2014 Edition

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought I posted this but can't find it. I'm sorry if it's duplicated.
My friends who have iPads can only send emails using one plain font (Calibre on my WLM program).
Will I be able to use any font installed on the Note 2014 edition and even install others?
Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I haven't seen this option in the stock e-mail app... You can change font size, color, bold, italics, etc. but not typeface. You COULD do that in other e-mail clients, though...

Bill Clark

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Keep in mind that the standard/plain email character set did not include options for color or font size. Usually you have to send email as HTML in order to have these choices.

The standard corporate app looks to have options for color and font sizes, but I don't see anything for font. Of course changing the font could prove a bit of an issue if the recipient doesn't have the same font.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind that the standard/plain email character set did not include options for color or font size. Usually you have to send email as HTML in order to have these choices.

The standard corporate app looks to have options for color and font sizes, but I don't see anything for font. Of course changing the font could prove a bit of an issue if the recipient doesn't have the same font.

I do send these emails (a digital camera group) HTML. Is that possible with the stock email client? Yes, I know about the recipient needing the same font to see what I send :) Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool