Hello people,
    For about couple of months i've been having memory issues on my tablet. I've formatted, hard formatted 3 times. I've used a many cache cleaning apps, including clean master. I've even used pro versions of them. Best of them have been able to clean 96 MB unnecessary data.
    Whatever i do, 11 GB of my internal memory is always seem full.
    I have 4.1.2 jelly bean. I have additional 32 GB external SD car, which i selected as main memory. I've been reading forums for a long time but nothing applied to me. Not even that #99000.... magic.
    The only thing i'm suspicious but can not get rid of is, automatic gmail and snote backups. They come back after each format. But i don't think these things can hold that much capacity.
    I don't have any video, photo etc...

I greately appreciate any help...

Sincerely
    02-13-2014 08:04 AM
    Hello people,
    For about couple of months i've been having memory issues on my tablet. I've formatted, hard formatted 3 times. I've used a many cache cleaning apps, including clean master. I've even used pro versions of them. Best of them have been able to clean 96 MB unnecessary data.
    I have 4.1.2 jelly bean. I have additional 32 GB external SD car, which i selected as main memory. I've been reading forums for a long time but nothing applied to me. Not even that #99000.... magic.
    The only thing i'm suspicious but can not get rid of is, automatic gmail and snote backups. They come back after each format. But i don't think these things can hold that much capacity.

Sincerely
    Welcome to the forums.
    Could you post a screenshot of the Storage stats that can be found in Settings>Storage?
    02-13-2014 10:42 AM
    11 GB used but u have nothing on tablet-flashannotate.jpg

this calculating phrases stays even i wait overnight
    02-13-2014 01:49 PM
    I think a cache clear might help.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    02-13-2014 03:48 PM
    Try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=283020
    [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    02-13-2014 03:50 PM
    Hello people,

Sincerely
    Welcome to Android Central
    Edit: Read your post wrong...
    Have you tried flashing a stock ROM to the tablet? It essentially does the same as a factory reset so that might help with clearing any unnecessary data

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    02-13-2014 06:37 PM
    Thank you for trying guys!
    Both didn't work.
    I've used an aplication called disk usage, and when it came to the DCIM/.thumbnail , it foundmore then 1 trillion (yes correct! ) jpg files , it took 8 hours to come to 46 percent then i accidentaly cancelled the process.
    I'm about to believe there's a hardware problem. This is not normal.
    I just want to get rid of this 11 GB and use my tablet as it was.
    02-13-2014 11:10 PM
    Thank you for trying guys!
    Both didn't work.
    I've used an aplication called disk usage, and when it came to the DCIM/.thumbnail , it foundmore then 1 trillion (yes correct! ) jpg files , it took 8 hours to come to 46 percent then i accidentaly cancelled the process.
    I'm about to believe there's a hardware problem. This is not normal.
    I just want to get rid of this 11 GB and use my tablet as it was.
    Wow. That sucks
    That's not a hardware issue, it's software. I'd try that app again and leave it on overnight. If it works, awesome. If not, I'd call Samsung and ask for a replacement

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    02-13-2014 11:27 PM
    I agree to try it again. Who knows how much of that 11GB you will get back...

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
    02-14-2014 01:05 AM