Note taking in large PDFs. Which app do you prefer?

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
So far I have done limited testing with Kno, EZ-pdf and Lecture Notes. Kno uses an overlay, which is good for protected PDFs. But it seems a bit buggy.

EZ-pdf makes the annotations portable, but apparently permanent. I have a few in my test that I cant seem to remove. Lecture Notes has the best note taking but a painfully long import and the links in table of contents are lost.

What do you use and why?

I know there are older threads but they are based on what was at the time. Thought a new discussion on current apps might be better.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DKCFDF90

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Papyrus. The app is free but you have to buy the PDf upgrade in app. It seems to work well. It seems to load faster than Lecture Notes and the interface is better for the Samsung S-pen.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

zr2s10

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I use RepliGo every day. No S-Pen support, but it has pretty good palm recognition. The thing I like best is that you can rotate a page without having to do screen locking. We have a program that outputs into PDF, but you can't change the orientation unless you have Acrobat (my company won't spring for it for everyone). RepliGo lets me change it, Adobe reader doesn't even do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87