Error retrieving info from server: RPC S - 7: AEC - 0

newtechy

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have tried a few suggestions to fix the above error I get when trying to download from the Google Play Store.

1. I have removed my Google account, then logged in fresh to the Google Play Store adding an existing account and also trying it with a new account.

2. I have also cleared the cache in the Applications Manager.

Neither of the above fix the error I get when I try to download from the Google Play Store. I get the same RPC S-7 AEC-0 error everytime. Very frustrating. Does anyone know a solution? With everything I have googled, this appears to be a common error. The solutions I have found on-line don't seem to work for me. Maybe I'm missing an obvious step. Please help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have tried a few suggestions to fix the above error I get when trying to download from the Google Play Store.

1. I have removed my Google account, then logged in fresh to the Google Play Store adding an existing account and also trying it with a new account.

2. I have also cleared the cache in the Applications Manager.

Neither of the above fix the error I get when I try to download from the Google Play Store. I get the same RPC S-7 AEC-0 error everytime. Very frustrating. Does anyone know a solution? With everything I have googled, this appears to be a common error. The solutions I have found on-line don't seem to work for me. Maybe I'm missing an obvious step. Please help.

Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried resetting app preferences in Settings>Apps>menu?

BeLikeWata

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm going through the exact same thing with my HTC M8. Cleared App settings, removed accounts, Factory reset, Hard Factory Reset. None worked. Problem seems to be linked to the google account you use. If I log in with an alternate google account, I'm able to install/update apps. But if I use my main google account, I will get the titled error message. Even after restoring from a cloud backup, the previously purchased apps don't recognize you had already paid (since I assume the app can't verify with the google services).

F'ng Hell.....

Google, hurry up.....

BeLikeWata

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm going through the exact same thing with my HTC M8. Cleared App settings, removed accounts, Factory reset, Hard Factory Reset. None worked. Problem seems to be linked to the google account you use. If I log in with an alternate google account, I'm able to install/update apps. But if I use my main google account, I will get the titled error message. Even after restoring from a cloud backup, the previously purchased apps don't recognize you had already paid (since I assume the app can't verify with the google services).

F'ng Hell.....

Google, hurry up.....

after writing to Google and letting them know about my problem Gmail account they replied and fixed it.

djbillyd9849

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to download and install an app through the BlueStacks interface for Windows. Each time I try to "install", I get the captioned error. I noticed everything here is for a phone or tablet, which gives me no issues. It's just the PC application. Any suggestions?

Charles Joynt

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Was getting the same error on two devices trying to download an in-app upgrade purchase. Tried all sorts of fixes including contacting Google Play support. Turned out that this was a newbie error: I hadn't set up a wallet/credit card for the Google account I was using. Wish the error message had actually said that!

Useful troubleshooting was to try to download a free app from the store successfully and then fail with a paid-for app.

Thomas Keith

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Try calling the Google Play Store Support line at 855-836-3987. They had me change my date and time to something wrong and then change it back. Afterward I was able to download again.
_aleph_

Cameron Schoenecker

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
ive been haveing the same problem this guy has but the way you explained it, well the steps you mention arent on my phone, i dont know what it is i just know its a t-mobile andriod with no data connection i dont have a data connection is that the problem?

Busterbob59

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, but I use multiple android devices, and I'm only getting the error when using my Nexus 7 tablet. Yes, I recently upgraded the device to android 5.1.1, and I've tried all the serious suggestions on this forum. Does anyone have an exact workable solution? Please, be specific and provide a detailed, step by step, solution. Thanks.

GHaustin

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
“””” A Fix For Not Being Able To Download Or Install Apps From The Google Play Store
For People Who Have Tried EVERYTHING And It Still Doesn’t Work !!!!!!”””””””””

To keep a long story short, I had decided to start using an older Android phone of\my wife’s. So I decided to factory reset it so I could start fresh on it. Well after it restarted it immediately began to ***** about not being able to connect to server. Then when I opened the play store everything I tried to download was Error retrieving information from server. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. Then hitting the forums and trying everything listed in them at least 10 times. So I was about to just give up then my little voice said try this one last thing and to my surprise it WORKED. Everything was working, updating and downloading. Here are the steps to what I did.
1. Remove all accounts and yes this means do a factory reset
2. Restart the device
3. After start up DO NOT and I mean DO NOT create, link or sign in using your google account info. Hit skip this step and let the device fully start up.
4. After is has started and you have a data connection open the Play Store
5. At this time NOW sign in with your google account info.
6. Just sit back and enjoy watching the updates come zooming in.
I don’t know why this worked or how but it worked. I am posting this so that others who are as frustrated as I was, might have a chance at PEACE. May this post save others and lead to calm.

Jejaka Silam

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
My friend came to me and informed about her phone cannot download anything from Play Store.
i try to disable and enable it again, restart the phone but still could not make it done.

Finally, i create new gmail account and disable the old one.

The problem is solved.

Thanks Allah

babyummi.blogspot.com

Nutcase4u

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
“””” A Fix For Not Being Able To Download Or Install Apps From The Google Play Store
For People Who Have Tried EVERYTHING And It Still Doesn’t Work !!!!!!”””””””””

To keep a long story short, I had decided to start using an older Android phone of\my wife’s. So I decided to factory reset it so I could start fresh on it. Well after it restarted it immediately began to ***** about not being able to connect to server. Then when I opened the play store everything I tried to download was Error retrieving information from server. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. Then hitting the forums and trying everything listed in them at least 10 times. So I was about to just give up then my little voice said try this one last thing and to my surprise it WORKED. Everything was working, updating and downloading. Here are the steps to what I did.
1. Remove all accounts and yes this means do a factory reset
2. Restart the device
3. After start up DO NOT and I mean DO NOT create, link or sign in using your google account info. Hit skip this step and let the device fully start up.
4. After is has started and you have a data connection open the Play Store
5. At this time NOW sign in with your google account info.
6. Just sit back and enjoy watching the updates come zooming in.
I don’t know why this worked or how but it worked. I am posting this so that others who are as frustrated as I was, might have a chance at PEACE. May this post save others and lead to calm.

You my friend are a saint. I tried just about every other option in a couple different forums, and by simply skipping the first request for a google sign-in and entering directly in the Google Play Store worked. Everything is downloading at this very second and I owe it to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Did I mention thank you? Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle