Buying Note GT-N8013?

s3xybrotha

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I just want to ask to see how well this device is holding up. I would like a Note for reading sheet music. I currently have a Galaxy Tab 4, and the lack of screen sensitivity is appalling! I have a Note 4 phablet and I can see a big difference between the phone and tablet. The S-Pen would be great for marking my parts on the fly and with great accuracy. I know that the device is no longer receiving updates from Samsung, but I'm ok with rooting my device and installing custom roms.

Thanks!

gldnbear

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife has one which I recently updated with Gnabo ROM. Hardware wise, it has always worked flawlessly. Since updating, the device is like a brand new tablet. We have not had any issues with the ROM. The 4.4.2 has allowed her to install Microsoft Office (although she does not do a lot of that). With a wireless keyboard and mouse, it's like having a computer. She uses it primarily for email, web, and as a media device to watch TV and movies. 4.4.2 has made it much easier for her to print. She doesn't use the S-pen, but I have never had any issue with it.

She has been very happy since the update.