How do I transfer S Notes files?

hamid sadjad

May 4, 2015
Visit site
transfering snotes files

Hi,

Today I bought samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014.I don`t know how to use it.I wrote some notes
there. I have two questions

1- I want to save the notes as Gepg or pdf but I don`t know how to do it.
2- I connected my pc to this tablet but I could not find location of the notes by browsing.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: transfering snotes files

Hi there!

1) You can export your notes into a JPEG Image or a PDF file. Now, this might differ a bit since SNote versions are different on some devices, but the idea is the same. If your note has a Gear icon on it, tap that and select EXPORT. If not, try tap and holding on the note. If that doesn't do it, try opening the note and looking for that option in the menu or the SHARE menu (that works as well).
2) You can back up your SNotes to your computer using Samsung's KIES or sync your notes using your Samsung Account or Evernote (set it up in your SNotes app in your tablet) and then download the SNotes PC Client, which can then sync to your account. That way you can have your notes in your computer and, what's more, modify the notes in the computer and have the changes sync back to your tablet.

hamid sadjad

May 4, 2015
Visit site

Thanks

I found the options for changing s notes format.but still I have problem to transfering my notes to my pc. hope to solve it soon.

Last edited:

hamid sadjad

May 4, 2015
Visit site

is there another way for transfering data between my pc and tablet other than the Samsung's KIES ?
I downloaded it but it needs at least sp3 and my windows is sp2.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

You can transfer data without Kies, just via USB...problem is, you'd have to find the specific system folder where S-Note keeps the S-Note files (and you'd still need the S-Note desktop client to do anything to them). With Kies you back up things easily, in theory (I haven't used it in a while since I sync things to the cloud, which I really recommend).

To transfer data between the tablet and PC, but without the easy-backup options of Kies, you can use SideSync as well (which I'm not sure if it supports your tablet for this or not, but it also lets you share the mouse/keyboard with the tablet).

BaradaMC

May 8, 2018
Visit site

I've dusted off my old Galaxy 10.1, which I bought because of the pen feature, and I hadn't used very much, partly because I was worried I'd have a load of stuff in S Notes that I couldn't port anywhere else if the technology changed.
I much prefer pen input to typing, and so I thought I'd give it another try. Your answer has been a big help to me - thanks

I'm going to have to look into this S Notes PC Client, but even something as simple as exporting as PDF has given my Galaxy a whole new lease of life for me. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674