hi i bought a samsung galaxy note 10.1 n-8000 the year before, after some days it started to crash until it was officially in a bootloop. I took it to the office the only thing they would say is it's a software problem and needs a wipe, is this normal that after a wipe the crashes will repeat again until it starts again to bootloop? they told me that i should not download too much apps or i get this problem, i didn't know that this tablet is designed only to hold the system software, no games, no office etc..strange!! i factory resetted many times it does the same thing. do you think it's a bug with this android version or something more serious?
    06-21-2015 11:36 AM
    hi i bought a samsung galaxy note 10.1 n-8000 the year before, after some days it started to crash until it was officially in a bootloop. I took it to the office the only thing they would say is it's a software problem and needs a wipe, is this normal that after a wipe the crashes will repeat again until it starts again to bootloop? they told me that i should not download too much apps or i get this problem, i didn't know that this tablet is designed only to hold the system software, no games, no office etc..strange!! i factory resetted many times it does the same thing. do you think it's a bug with this android version or something more serious?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try downloading and installing Samsung Kies on your PC from the link below. You will want to put your tablet in download mode.

Volume down, home button, and power button all at the same time. This will boot in to download mode. Hit volume up to start the update.

Plug in to your computer, make sure you have Samsung Kies installed before your start. Also make sure your have your serial number and model number written down before you start all of this.

Once you are ready and plugged in click options up top in Samsung Kies, click update. It will ask you for the model number and serial number. After you put those in it will tell you what the latest software version you are suppose to be on. Follow the prompts from there. It will download the latest firmware and install it.

Keep in mind this will wipe the tablet clean to just like when you bought it from the store. When it's done it will have a fresh install of the OS. See if that fixes it.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=qaRn4fT9
    06-21-2015 12:44 PM
    I have same problem, galaxy note 10.1. I don't have a home button so when I press power and down volume I get to a screen that says
    "warning! a custom OS can cause critical problems in phone and install applications. If you want to download a custom OS press volume up key. otherwise press volume down to continue" is this the screen I am trying to get to?

I am stuck in a boot loop so after light use for 18 months I have a $500 brick that samsung wants to charge me to send in and fix.
    07-09-2015 05:50 PM
    I got into Kies but after I put info in it says GT-N8013 does not support initialization..now what?
    07-10-2015 08:59 AM
    I got into Kies but after I put info in it says GT-N8013 does not support initialization..now what?
    You might have to use Kies 2 vs Kies 3
    07-10-2015 09:57 AM
    I have tried both, on kies 2 is says the above error and on kies 3 it said it did not support this device (bought in 2013). I can get it into odin but kies won't connect and then when I click on initialization I get the above error...so frustrated that this thing is dead after 18 mos and it cost $500
    07-11-2015 08:02 PM
    That is very strange. I am sorry it's not working for you.
    07-12-2015 05:39 AM