Hello, I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1 which will turn on and the screen will display fine. But when I lock it and try to unlock i cant. The screen stays black and only the lightson the menu and home button lights up. But I can still here volume
    08-11-2015 11:53 AM
    Hello, I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1 which will turn on and the screen will display fine. But when I lock it and try to unlock i cant. The screen stays black and only the lightson the menu and home button lights up. But I can still here volume
    Try this:

Press and hold the power button until the device off and you don't hear anything. Then try booting it to recovery mode by pressing and holding the power key and volume key at the same time.

Hope this works.
    Try this:

Press and hold the power button until the device off and you don't hear anything. Then try booting it to recovery mode by pressing and holding the power key and volume key at the same time.

Hope this works.
    08-11-2015 11:56 AM