How do I get music to play on my galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition,

A

AC Question

I HAVE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL MUSIC THAT I had on my computer. When I had finish I put it on my SD card so that it would as I hope would play ( no luck ) I than put it on dropbox this was than sent to my tablet so that I could play the music I had dropbox on my tablet. When I open the file to play my music it said it was not supported. I am a bit confused since I have galaxy tab 3 which plays my music very . Well. How do I get my galaxy note 10.1 to play the music? I downloaded it from windows media player it works good on one and not the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I HAVE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL MUSIC THAT I had on my computer. When I had finish I put it on my SD card so that it would as I hope would play ( no luck ) I than put it on dropbox this was than sent to my tablet so that I could play the music I had dropbox on my tablet. When I open the file to play my music it said it was not supported. I am a bit confused since I have galaxy tab 3 which plays my music very . Well. How do I get my galaxy note 10.1 to play the music? I downloaded it from windows media player it works good on one and not the other.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried rebooting the tablet after you put the music on it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey