Hi,

My GT-N8020 had been working fine for about 4 years then after charging it one day I noticed that it was stuck in a reboot loop. Typically the Samsung Logo would come up followed by the Telco's splash screen followed by a screen displaying "Samsung" followed by a repeat of the process. Power+Volume Down allows me to initiates Odin mode by pressing Volume Up and displays the following details:-

Product Name: GT-N8020
    Current Binary: Samsung Official
    System Status: Official
    AP SWREV: A2

Underneath this is the Android Robot with some text saying
    "Downloading
    Do not turn off target!!

I can't get any further than this, it just sits there and doesn't do anything. I've left it in this state for up to 3 days with zero progress. I have no other Volume up/down or power button options and can't connect it to a Windows 10 notebook because the device doesn't seem to be in a stable enough state to attach to a USB port successfully. I have ripped the back off and disconnected the battery but this hasn't helped either. Any ideas re this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tony
    01-02-2018 08:38 PM
    See [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN. As long as you can get to download mode, you should be able to flash the firmware and get your tab back. (I hope you have everything important backed up, because there's probably no way to get anything back [unless you find a non-destructive ROM at XDA Forums].)
    01-03-2018 02:27 PM