I see the lite

mrluky60

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Why is this phone be kept out of the US. Until now I have never heard of the note 10 lite, what a great phone. I was buying the note 10 and saw this, did some research and I bought it. Just as good as the higher priced model in my opinion.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Why is this phone be kept out of the US. Until now I have never heard of the note 10 lite, what a great phone. I was buying the note 10 and saw this, did some research and I bought it. Just as good as the higher priced model in my opinion.

Not all models make it to every region.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Few phones make it to the US unless a carrier decides to sell it because they purchase the majority of the phones then sell them to consumers. Not many Americans buy unlocked phones and carriers don't want to have too many phone models as it creates more business.

Then some phones are designed specifically to compete in certain markets where some features are more important than others.

Alot of good phones never make it to the states.

mrluky60

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Good info ninja
Few phones make it to the US unless a carrier decides to sell it because they purchase the majority of the phones then sell them to consumers. Not many Americans buy unlocked phones and carriers don't want to have too many phone models as it creates more business.

Then some phones are designed specifically to compete in certain markets where some features are more important than others.

Alot of good phones never make it to the states.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks