Why is this phone be kept out of the US. Until now I have never heard of the note 10 lite, what a great phone. I was buying the note 10 and saw this, did some research and I bought it. Just as good as the higher priced model in my opinion.
    08-20-2020 01:43 PM
    Why is this phone be kept out of the US. Until now I have never heard of the note 10 lite, what a great phone. I was buying the note 10 and saw this, did some research and I bought it. Just as good as the higher priced model in my opinion.
    Not all models make it to every region.
    08-20-2020 05:13 PM
    Few phones make it to the US unless a carrier decides to sell it because they purchase the majority of the phones then sell them to consumers. Not many Americans buy unlocked phones and carriers don't want to have too many phone models as it creates more business.

Then some phones are designed specifically to compete in certain markets where some features are more important than others.

Alot of good phones never make it to the states.
    08-20-2020 06:03 PM
    Good info ninja
    Few phones make it to the US unless a carrier decides to sell it because they purchase the majority of the phones then sell them to consumers. Not many Americans buy unlocked phones and carriers don't want to have too many phone models as it creates more business.

Then some phones are designed specifically to compete in certain markets where some features are more important than others.

Alot of good phones never make it to the states.
    08-29-2020 09:59 PM