Samsung Note 10+ and Note 10 May security patch is out.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get an update for the 5G version yet and as far as I know it is only security and bug fixes this time, no actual new functionality etc...

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It's out now for the N975U1 (unlocked T-Mobile). The firmware version is CTD3. It only includes a security update (May 1).

update.jpg

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Meh, read through the releases and I'm hell bent on keeping Pie on this AT&T variant.
Goggle Assistant is a security risk in its self, not running.
No secure folder, no fingerprint reader or even a screen lock; I keep the device with me 24/7; more worried about getting locked out by my own security. I don't let anyone use the device, ever. No exceptions.
No NFC.
It's irritating Samsung didn't ID the floating apks that were risks but any I use either are from reputable vendors or transmit zero data.

Most viruses and trojans people download themselves; 6 years running outdated Android OSs and never did a wipe due to malware.
This risk of a patch or OS update screwing up this device is far greater than malware doing it... in my usage observations.
Lol, been running outdated XP-Pro and W-7 with the same results for many years. It could always happen on -any- OS; vigilance and attention to what you do is more important.
I scan frequently for malware and go hunting anytime there's abnormal device behavior.
Empirically it works for me... may not for you though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc