Verizon Note 10 plus keeps restaring

jeffmogil

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
In the last two days my phone has restarted on its own. This morning it has restarted every 10 minutes. Is this happening to anyone else?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Possible a app is causing this , try in safe mode see if it still happens but stay in it for good amount to test.

jeffmogil

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Before I had a chance to try any of the suggestions, my note 10 plus went completely dead. I put the aim and as card in my old note 9. Now I'm debating what to do with my dead note 10 plus. All the Verizon stores around me are closed so do I try calling Verizon(that's a nightmare) or Samsung? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What a bummer! Whom to call probably depends on how old the phone is. If you got it within the last month or so, start with Verizon, because it might end up being a more straightforward replacement process. If they say it's too late, then contact Samsung for warranty repair/replacement.

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
What a bummer! Whom to call probably depends on how old the phone is. If you got it within the last month or so, start with Verizon, because it might end up being a more straightforward replacement process. If they say it's too late, then contact Samsung for warranty repair/replacement.

Really does suck, and mars the experience :(

Escalating it with Verizon might help if they don't do a straight replacement.
Get all over on them like a cheap suit if need be.

Their retainment dept or whatever they call it (AT&T, Customer Loyalty group) may be more helpful.
Sales group as well. Different departments and/or individuals can alter the outcome greatly.
Assertive training helps... consider this a lesson in it if the first call doesn't get it done easy.

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Before I had a chance to try any of the suggestions, my note 10 plus went completely dead. I put the aim and as card in my old note 9. Now I'm debating what to do with my dead note 10 plus. All the Verizon stores around me are closed so do I try calling Verizon(that's a nightmare) or Samsung? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Try another charger and cable... good luck:)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

If you bought through carrier try then first to call otherwise get in touch with Samsung , either way your under warranty

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie