so have a quick question about Verizon's Messages+ as have been a happy user of it for the last couple years. Then found out they had a desktop version and got happier! Last update though just gives a white screen nothing else and it doesn't change. Anyone else have this problem? Oh, it's a Mac desktop. Thanks in advance for any assistance! Peace
    05-02-2020 02:12 AM
    05-02-2020 01:15 PM
    so have a quick question about Verizon's Messages+ as have been a happy user of it for the last couple years. Then found out they had a desktop version and got happier! Last update though just gives a white screen nothing else and it doesn't change. Anyone else have this problem? Oh, it's a Mac desktop. Thanks in advance for any assistance! Peace
    So it's just an issue on your Mac, not your phone, right? I'll check it out on my MBP, and get back to you in a sec.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-03-2020 10:17 AM
    So here's what I found: I downloaded Messages+ to my unlocked Note w/ Verizon sim (I usually use Signal as default), and downloaded it from the Mac App Store on my MBP. It kinda sorta worked. Messages would send on both, but didn't sync at all between the two Messages+ apps. None of the messages I sent from my phone showed up on the Mac app and vice/versa. Also, replies to me regardless of the desktop/mobile apps only showed up on mobile. So I didn't have the white screen issue, but several sync issues.

Where did you download the Messages+ for Mac from? The Mac App Store or from the web?
    05-03-2020 11:19 AM
    Hey man thank you for doing all this... I appreciate you! Been using a mac since '85 and android since '10 so it's been an odd sync dance for sure! Been using Message+ since '17 and was unexpectedly surprised at how ahead it was back then.
    Using the desktop version worked albeit with some definite sync issues as well. Downloaded from the Apple store...
    Uninstall before it crashes your system! LoL
    Again I have no idea why I have the white screen... I "time machined" back prior to update and it worked OK. Then it updated...
    Oh well. If you have any further thoughts or ideas let me know. Thanks
    Peace
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-04-2020 01:34 AM