Wireless ear phones

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
You decided yet ?

Thinking about the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2.
I've looked at them before, they were $99, now there $79.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

This site has good people, always get help for questions.

Thanks everyone. :)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thinking about the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2.
I've looked at them before, they were $99, now there $79.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions.

This site has good people, always get help for questions.

Thanks everyone. :)
Nice, definitely great community here !

Baloo Mackey

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
These Ankers are great headphones for $39... they are great on the bass and get so loud you do not need noise cancellation ( which they don't have)... the Taotronucs Soundsurge 55's are simply amazing. .

RickInHouston

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro usually go on sale for $99.

Nothing stays in my ears so I had given up. Then, I got the brilliant idea of bringing them to my dental office. Sticking them in my ear and injecting impression material (like for crowns - polyvinyl - think fast setting caulk, not the alginate kind) around them. Brilliant. I can shake my head and they stay. Sound is even better because they are better isolated.

Only drawback - the brand chosen must not have too perfect a fit inside their case or you can't charge them. Bose case is very loose and works really well for this, but Liberty 2 Pro sound better (less colored sound, more bass). Liberty 2 Pro lid no longer closes, though. My 'ear impression' sticks up too high.

Ha.

Baloo Mackey

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Just ordered them... they are great.. and only $79 on Amazon at the moment.. great bass, clean call audio and loud... wieless charging doesn't hurt either...

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro usually go on sale for $99.

Nothing stays in my ears so I had given up. Then, I got the brilliant idea of bringing them to my dental office. Sticking them in my ear and injecting impression material (like for crowns - polyvinyl - think fast setting caulk, not the alginate kind) around them. Brilliant. I can shake my head and they stay. Sound is even better because they are better isolated.

Only drawback - the brand chosen must not have too perfect a fit inside their case or you can't charge them. Bose case is very loose and works really well for this, but Liberty 2 Pro sound better (less colored sound, more bass). Liberty 2 Pro lid no longer closes, though. My 'ear impression' sticks up too high.

Ha.

Thanks

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend any that work for talking and listening to music, audible. I use mainly around the house while doing house work, in sewing rm, etc. Anything under a $100,worth looking at. I have old ones that sound is good, but getting to where they don't hold a charge long.

Jabra 65T

You can get them for around 55 now refurbished. I have some for sale if you need it.

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
They sound good to me, have the latest update .

They sometimes have trouble reproducing complex audio patterns that plus's dual drivers presumably reproduce better.
Mine have some pretty heavy tweaks via PowerAmps equalizer and the Neutralizer app.
I don't use the audio profile I set up on Neutralizer but when it's running in the background the sound is better.
Whatever... I'll run with it
Also use the Wearables Equalizer many times too on top of PowerAmp, either Soft or Dynamic and sometimes Dolby.
PowerAmp is the one that you wanted to dial in the lower bass curve of the buds. A lot of set up but it's the best HD player out there, you can then save the settings and playlists. PowerAmp's equalizer has a preamp setting and an auto limiter that completely prevents clipping on the bass so you can drive as hard them as they can go on the bass lower frequencies; 31hz is the last slider adjustment point. They might catch a little in the high 30's if you boost that band through the roof ie +10db
Make sure to make smooth transitions on the 3 or so adjacent sliders of the equalizer though. Cut it back a decibel or so at 1khz as they have a bit of spike there.

If not for -all- that I be saying BLAH!
However with all of that plus the most recent firmware updates I saying :)
I'm using them everyday to listen to music and movies.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
They sometimes have trouble reproducing complex audio patterns that plus's dual drivers presumably reproduce better.
Mine have some pretty heavy tweaks via PowerAmps equalizer and the Neutralizer app.
I don't use the audio profile I set up on Neutralizer but when it's running in the background the sound is better.
Whatever... I'll run with it
Also use the Wearables Equalizer many times too on top of PowerAmp, either Soft or Dynamic and sometimes Dolby.
PowerAmp is the one that you wanted to dial in the lower bass curve of the buds. A lot of set up but it's the best HD player out there, you can then save the settings and playlists. PowerAmp's equalizer has a preamp setting and an auto limiter that completely prevents clipping on the bass so you can drive as hard them as they can go on the bass lower frequencies; 31hz is the last slider adjustment point. They might catch a little in the high 30's if you boost that band through the roof ie +10db
Make sure to make smooth transitions on the 3 or so adjacent sliders of the equalizer though. Cut it back a decibel or so at 1khz as they have a bit of spike there.

If not for -all- that I be saying BLAH!
However with all of that plus the most recent firmware updates I saying :)
I'm using them everyday to listen to music and movies.
Yeah , i just mess with stock equalizer in gear app and been good.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante