How do i get twitter notifications from certain people?

eugchen

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
i follow many people on twitter, but there are a handful of people id like to see tweets from my pulldown notification menu when they tweet things. but i dont want to see tweets as they show up from all the others. it would be madness.

how would i do this? on the actual twitter android app, i have gone to the persons feed, and clicked on the "bell" icon next to the word "following".

under settings-apps-twitter, notifications are "allowed".

i still dont see their tweets. anything else i need to set?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how it would work on the regular twitter app , but in TweetCaster I have to click on each person and then go to options and click enable notifications .

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
i follow many people on twitter, but there are a handful of people id like to see tweets from my pulldown notification menu when they tweet things. but i dont want to see tweets as they show up from all the others. it would be madness.

how would i do this? on the actual twitter android app, i have gone to the persons feed, and clicked on the "bell" icon next to the word "following".

under settings-apps-twitter, notifications are "allowed".

i still dont see their tweets. anything else i need to set?

There is an option in notifications/twitter/ in-app notification settings/notifications/advanced filters, check there to see if necessary boxes are ticked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63