Galaxy Note 20 Series, via OnLeaks.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
re: Galaxy Note 20+, via OnLeaks.

Rumors are it'll have a larger scan area for fingerprints, and you can scan two fingers simultaneously.
I'll get it for this reason alone. Provided it really does help with opening the phone. I have my work stuff going through the phone which means it stays locked all the time.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

I'm hoping to be back to work and get something like this. My Note 9 has simply been fantastic, and like Tim the Tool Man Taylor, I'm a big fan of "more power!"

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Those rings around the camera is a turn off for me. Just thought they would have put a 5,000 mah battery maybe return of the RF blaster in the spen. Just my opinion.
I still may buy it but for the love of God.
I hope 120hz isn't an over the river and through the woods enable.
5g isn't even of consideration since I been using my daughter S20 Ultra while her husband purchased her a Galaxy Z flip that she's not willing to part with now.
I may just keep it and pass on the the Note 20. I already have a Note 10 plus that's a monster.
There's no 5g nowhere in my neck of the woods.

Unless something blows me out of the water the note 20 I probably will pass. And this will be a first. I had every note. 🤔 Decisions

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Those rings around the camera is a turn off for me. Just thought they would have put a 5,000 mah battery maybe return of the RF blaster in the spen. Just my opinion.
I still may buy it but for the love of God.
I hope 120hz isn't an over the river and through the woods enable.
5g isn't even of consideration since I been using my daughter S20 Ultra while her husband purchased her a Galaxy Z flip that she's not willing to part with now.
I may just keep it and pass on the the Note 20. I already have a Note 10 plus that's a monster.
There's no 5g nowhere in my neck of the woods.

Unless something blows me out of the water the note 20 I probably will pass. And this will be a first. I had every note. Decisions
My money is on you buying the Note 20+

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

If the Fold 2 really is going to be the Ultra version of the Note as rumours now suggests but still a hundred cheaper than last years Fold then there won't be all that much money between that and the top specced Note 20 Plus

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the N20+, but I'm not sure about the alleged new button placement on the right side, with the pen slot on the left. I hold the phone in my left hand and write with my right, and the current button arrangement seems optimal for that: thumb on the buttons, little finger hooked just under the lower edge for better grip.

I've experimented by holding my N10+ backwards, putting the buttons on the right, and it feels more awkward. If my hand is high enough for my index finger to reach the volume-up button, then I can no longer place my little finger under the lower edge.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

If the Fold 2 really is going to be the Ultra version of the Note as rumours now suggests but still a hundred cheaper than last years Fold then there won't be all that much money between that and the top specced Note 20 Plus
I doubt that will come to fruition but if it does I'll pass on it or any other folding device.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the N20+, but I'm not sure about the alleged new button placement on the right side, with the pen slot on the left. I hold the phone in my left hand and write with my right, and the current button arrangement seems optimal for that: thumb on the buttons, little finger hooked just under the lower edge for better grip.

I've experimented by holding my N10+ backwards, putting the buttons on the right, and it feels more awkward. If my hand is high enough for my index finger to reach the volume-up button, then I can no longer place my little finger under the lower edge.
It's not any different than most regular devices.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Maybe not, but it's different than the N10+.

More important than whether it's different is whether it's better or worse.
Since I have S and Note series it actually makes it tougher for me to use the Note with buttons on the left

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

I have T-mobile JOD, so I will be using it to trade in Note 10+ for Note 20+ (if there is no ultra version). Would prefer that Rose color if it is available, otherwise get what I can and put a case on it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I have T-mobile JOD, so I will be using it to trade in Note 10+ for Note 20+ (if there is no ultra version). Would prefer that Rose color if it is available, otherwise get what I can and put a case on it.
Hopefully get some different color options

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma