I had an update for Device Care waiting through Galaxy Store, anyone else get this and pay any attention to changes?
    I kinda think it looks simplified in a nice way, question is if it was this update or I just didn't pay attention to an earlier change.
    06-04-2020 10:00 AM
    It looks the same to me on my set.
    06-04-2020 10:53 AM
    I got it yesterday , didn't see anything different
    06-04-2020 11:13 AM
    Must be just me then
    06-04-2020 11:26 AM
    Must be just me then
    I like them go back to older version
    MatroxD likes this.
    06-04-2020 11:28 AM
    After I got the GSam Battery Monitor Pro I haven't used device care that much, that's why I wasn't sure if the looks of it had changed
    06-04-2020 11:38 AM
    After I got the GSam Battery Monitor Pro I haven't used device care that much, that's why I wasn't sure if the looks of it had changed
    Ah ..yeah probably
    06-04-2020 11:46 AM
    This is totally off topic but do you use the Battery Alarm feature of that app? I've tried it several times and it malfunctions. Very very disappointing. The alarm kept on going off every 2 minutes at wrong battery levels.Second ago I had to uninstall it. I'll reinstall it later
    06-05-2020 01:54 AM
    Same here! I don't even watch my battery any longer honestly. It's just not important(this change brought that home to me), and I was micro managing.

I know what the device can do, and honestly, I, now avoid installing non Samsung apps when I can.

So while I would like the old stats back, at this stage, at least for me(with no issues), why even bother..
    Laura Knotek and mustang7757 like this.
    06-05-2020 02:03 AM
    This is totally off topic but do you use the Battery Alarm feature of that app? I've tried it several times and it malfunctions. Very very disappointing. The alarm kept on going off every 2 minutes at wrong battery levels.Second ago I had to uninstall it. I'll reinstall it later
    I haven't had any problems with that at all.
    Are you using the free or paid version?
    I hate adds so I'm only using paid versions of apps where possible
    06-05-2020 02:26 AM
    Same here! I don't even watch my battery any longer honestly. It's just not important(this change brought that home to me), and I was micro managing.

I know what the device can do, and honestly, I, now avoid installing non Samsung apps when I can.

So while I would like the old stats back, at this stage, at least for me(with no issues), why even bother..
    That's me. I charge in the mornings before work, and I'm confident I don't have to worry about battery throughout the day. The one exception is if I have Zoom conference calls. Zoom really does a number on my battery.
    MatroxD likes this.
    06-05-2020 08:17 AM

Yeah , hopefully they change it in the future which I think they will , every Android beta I been in and going into the next I'll call for a change in that .
    MatroxD likes this.
    06-05-2020 09:24 AM
    I haven't had any problems with that at all.
    Are you using the free or paid version?
    I hate adds so I'm only using paid versions of apps where possible
    Same here. I'm using the paid version. I set the alarm to notify me when the battery is fully charged. Instead it just keeps on "alerting" me every 2 minutes irrespective of the battery level. The Device Care update didn't change anything overt.
    06-05-2020 11:32 AM