Pro Camera/Video mode and Single take - Impressive!

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I usually like simplicity of Pixel phones to take pictures (especially kids) but I like features of Samsung Camera (Live focus, super slow mo and AR Zone). But most of the times I have to wait for my kids to move slowly or not move to take good pictures which we know is very difficult and am little dissappointed there. Eventhough photography is my serious hobby (Own Sony alpha mirrorless camera and I do pretty decent job always using M or A modes) never tried pro mode on Samsung phone.

After the one UI 2.1 update, am very impressed with the outcome of Single take option and thought of trying pro camera and video modes. Using pro camera, I am surprised I can absolutely freeze my kids movement and take great pictures (It works great in bright light as increasing iso in low light adds noise). Also, with pro video, you can shift auto focus point during recording which is excellent. Am very happy that I can get great pictures with my phone if my beloved alpha camera is not around. I am also very impressed about Sony 1 mark II but at the moment no phone can part me from my love for Note series (Such a productivity beast this is). :)

Let me know your experience.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a Note 10 but I have been using the pro camera mode since it was introduced in 2015 when I had the Note 5, currently have a Note 8/9 active between 2 phone lines.

Personally I won't touch a Pixel, camera doesn't interest me in the least. Unless I'm grabbing a quick snapshot of something(which I often do in a social media apps camera) I use pro so I can edit the RAW files later and get results I want rather than a jpeg generated by AI.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae