Not sure if my spen is bad or if my phone is messing up.

Phone will not connect to the spen.
    When I take the spen out I get an audible sound. When I put it back in I get the audible sound and the icon saying there is no spen in the phone.

Anyone else have this issue. Did a new spen work or did you end up having to replace the phone?
    06-30-2020 03:03 PM
    Have you tried resetting the Spen?

adegbenroagoro and JoBudden like this.
    06-30-2020 03:27 PM
    Have you tried resetting the Spen?

Looks like I have a malfunctioning battery. This is the first time I've been able to get it to connect.
    Attached Thumbnails S-Pen problems, not recognized by phone when inserted?-738.jpg  
    07-01-2020 12:08 AM
    Looks like I have a malfunctioning battery. This is the first time I've been able to get it to connect.
    I watched the video. Nothing new. I think you should also toggle off "use multiple S Pens"and clear the cache of your Air Actions app. If that doesn't solve the problem clear data and force stop it. Then open it again. Then reset the S Pen again. Do you have a case with a magnet or any other accessory or device that can cause magnetic interference?
    07-01-2020 06:29 PM
    battery in the pen went bad. bought a new one and everything is good
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-22-2020 01:38 AM
    battery in the pen went bad. bought a new one and everything is good
    If you had shown the seller your display photo I'm sure you'd have gotten it free of charge. 😃
    BergerKing likes this.
    07-22-2020 06:29 PM