The N975U1UES4CTF2 firmware update is available for download now via Frija or Sammobile (if your carrier doesn't have it OTA yet). It includes the July 1 Android security patch.

The '4' (the previous firmware version had a '3') tells us there's a new bootloader, which means that after you install this firmware, you can't revert to earlier versions.The 'S' before the bootloader number in the firmware version tells us this update consists only of the security patch--no feature updates.

This CTF2 firmware isn't yet listed at doc.samsungmobile.com, but presumably will be there shortly. Sammobile also lists the carriers that offer CTF2 so far. I haven't installed the firmware yet, so I can't say whether there are any problems. (UPDATE: Installed now via Odin. Everything works fine. Data and settings are still intact, just like OTA.)

Please, no "me too" or "not me yet" posts in this thread. Let's reserve this thread for useful information about this particular firmware version (CTF2 for the N975U1).

CTF2 firmware (Jul 1 security) available for US unlocked N10+.-ctf2.jpg
    Ruben Ocasio likes this.
    07-06-2020 05:04 AM
    The N975U1UES4CTF2 firmware update is available for download now via Frija or Sammobile (if your carrier doesn't have it OTA yet). It includes the July 1 Android security patch.

The '4' (the previous firmware version had a '3') tells us there's a new bootloader, which means that after you install this firmware, you can't revert to earlier versions.The 'S' before the bootloader number in the firmware version tells us this update consists only of the security patch--no feature updates.

This CTF2 firmware isn't yet listed at doc.samsungmobile.com, but presumably will be there shortly. Sammobile also lists the carriers that offer CTF2 so far. I haven't installed the firmware yet, so I can't say whether there are any problems.

Please, no 'me too' or 'not me yet' posts in this thread. Let's reserve this thread for useful information about this particular firmware version (CTF2 for the N975U1).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CTF2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	322249
    Correct came out last night, So most likely the Carrier's will jump to bootloader 4 as well.
    07-06-2020 06:44 AM
    Correct came out last night, So most likely the Carrier's will jump to bootloader 4 as well.
    Do you mean it came out last night for Unlocked OTA?
    07-06-2020 07:35 PM
    Do you mean it came out last night for Unlocked OTA?
    No i ment it was posted last night on Samfirm or Frija tool.
    07-06-2020 07:48 PM
    Yeah did this through Odin this morning
    07-06-2020 08:18 PM
    Yeah did this through Odin this morning
    It's out there for OTA on unlocked
    07-06-2020 08:52 PM
    It's out there for OTA on unlocked
    Usually it is when it's on Samsung servers like Sam firm and frija to download for Odin
    07-06-2020 08:53 PM