August 5th is closing in!

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I signed for the advance pre-order deal with the extra $50 accessory credit yesterday. I believe i did this last year too or perhaps it was in '18 for the Note9. I’ll have to review my email.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I signed for the advance pre-order deal with the extra $50 accessory credit yesterday. I believe i did this last year too or perhaps it was in '18 for the Note9. I’ll have to review my email.
I did it for S20 but it was only 35 dollars. They actually opened the pre-order without the reservation credit but sent it to everyone a day or two later after I already spent my 200 credit. Made me spend extra that way because there was nothing else I wanted for 35 bucks.

Oh and I posted my credit code by accident on here letting people know they were honoring it. I thought I removed it before someone coukd use it but I screwed up the edit and someone used my code. I don't know if they did it deliberately or they thought it was generic but whoever used it never acknowledged it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
We heard early on that it was being removed and based on the images it looks like it's history. I'm banking on it but reserve the right to be wrong.
Lol I hear you and heard those rumors also , as long as the camera are good I guess thats the main thing .

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol I hear you and heard those rumors also , as long as the camera are good I guess thats the main thing .
Personally don't care about TOF. Never noticed a difference with or without in devices. Not saying it doesn't help but if I don't notice it doesn't matter.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
You know, you can buy a small good camera cheaper than a phone.
I think most people realize that. The thing is that's an extra item to carry and in this modern age, for better or worse, people always have their phone readily available. So, it's matter of choice.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
...... apparently Corning has been able to improve BOTH the scratch and shatter resistances. In the past we were y told they were almost inversely proportional.
I believe that was possibly true in 5he early stages of Gorilla Glass but a mythfor the last few iterations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463