Rooting and Battery Temp.

Gegendrauss

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
So I have the Note 10 Plus. Only had it since the beginning of June. I got the dreaded battery is too cold to charge alert. I was wondering if I root the phone will I be able to adjust the temperature threshold to get my phone to charge again? I know the problem is a bad NFC antenna/temp sensor. I just can't find one to replace it with. Thanks everyone!!

Last edited:

Gegendrauss

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
I got them from Best Buy. 1 for me and 1 for my wife. Best Buy and AT&T won't do anything. I have to call Damsung apparently. All of the information I have found said they will only replace the phone. But it requires me sending them mine first. That leaves me without a device. I just wonder if there is a better solution.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got them from Best Buy. 1 for me and 1 for my wife. Best Buy and AT&T won't do anything. I have to call Damsung apparently. All of the information I have found said they will only replace the phone. But it requires me sending them mine first. That leaves me without a device. I just wonder if there is a better solution.
Have you tried to reach out to best buy to exchange it ?

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
If you are within 60 days of purchase and you put it on a credit card, investigate placing a dispute of the charge. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88