Galaxy Buds Live, anybody try them?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone tried them?

I was thinking about getting the Buds plus and then saw these.

If you have the Buds Plus, how sensitive are the controls on them. Wish they came in a beige. :)
What do you like and not like about Buds plus.
I listen to audio book, wondering about battery life.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I had the Buds+ and regret selling them enough that I'll probably get another pair.
Only downside for me was that I would have liked them a bit louder but they do get better with both volume and bass if you put on proper size/fitting eartips for your year, personally I invested in Comply Foam ones.
Look up GAMESKY on YouTube for a very good and honest review.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
My brother has a set of the Live buds and when i watched as he answered a call with them I was sold. I'd been using two now-ancient Jawbone ICON HDs with failing batteries. I'd still be a Jawbone aficionado if they hadn't lost their way.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My brother has a set of the Live buds and when i watched as he answered a call with them I was sold. I'd been using two now-ancient Jawbone ICON HDs with failing batteries. I'd still be a Jawbone aficionado if they hadn't lost their way.

Yeah, I have a couple of older buds, that are not holding a charge long.
So many ear buds to choose from. Decisions, decisions. 🤔

I want some that don't stick way out of my ear and can hold charge while I listen to audiobooks. And easy controls on them.

Thanks.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I had the Buds+ and regret selling them enough that I'll probably get another pair.
Only downside for me was that I would have liked them a bit louder but they do get better with both volume and bass if you put on proper size/fitting eartips for your year, personally I invested in Comply Foam ones.
Look up GAMESKY on YouTube for a very good and honest review.

Thanks

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I have a couple of older buds, that are not holding a charge long.
So many ear buds to choose from. Decisions, decisions. ??????

I want some that don't stick way out of my ear and can hold charge while I listen to audiobooks. And easy controls on them.

Thanks.

Initially, the way those Jawbone devices looked were the selling point; that, plus it stayed in my ear where the Jabra Bluetooth earpieces I had fought to get out of my ear. Seeing my brother's Buds Live in action woke me up. He said that ambient sound pass through is excellent. I didn't want to try his because I didn't want to sully them. The in-the-ear fit appeals to me also.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't the Samsung Buds +, claim 11 hrs? Did you get that on the pair you had?

I never used them for that long before putting them back in the case but I would say it's genuine enoght, give or take a little depending on volume etc..

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
After watching lots of reviews on the Bud Live, don't think I want them.
First the fit, most reviews said there a one size fits all. And are nor comfortable after few hours.

Was thinking maybe Jabra t75, but battery life not as good as buds +. Can only use right ear one by its self.
Case is not wireless charging.

So unless I can find one I like better, it maybe the buds +, for me.
Any bud + owners out there want to jump in with pro's and cons on them.
Anyone know what the warranty is?

On amazon there are some mixed reviews.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
The Buds + last close to 11 hrs. That's what sold it for me.

Thats one of the things, making me think they are ones I may get.

I've been thinking about getting new buds for awhile now. But with virus been staying close to home, dealing wuth 2 old pair. 😉
It takes charging both at least once, to get me thru the day. 😁
But as I said I listen to audiobooks alot during the day. So I want a pair to get me thru the day.
If your wearing just one, is the other one charging in the case?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835