Galaxy Buds Live, anybody try them?

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys i was using Original buds then upgraded to Buds+....now suddenly buds+ case is charging but the inbuilt battery is not....gonna take it to Samsung service centre for warranty...i was just buying buds+ again...then stopped i was getting at good price around 113$ ....now iam confused between buds+ and live...
mainly i use it during workout and on the go on my bike ....in my car I use inbuilt bluetooth....I love good sound quality and less background noise....
thou the new buds+ have better ambient sound than the original buds...
can u guys help me...buy new buds+ or buds live...thou buds live haven't yet launched in india ....

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Guys i was using Original buds then upgraded to Buds+....now suddenly buds+ case is charging but the inbuilt battery is not....gonna take it to Samsung service centre for warranty...i was just buying buds+ again...then stopped i was getting at good price around 113$ ....now iam confused between buds+ and live...
mainly i use it during workout and on the go on my bike ....in my car I use inbuilt bluetooth....I love good sound quality and less background noise....
thou the new buds+ have better ambient sound than the original buds...
can u guys help me...buy new buds+ or buds live...thou buds live haven't yet launched in india ....
The Buds+ have more battery life than the Buds Live. Buds+ are also the in ear canal style (like what you're used to). Buds Live are open style, so they rest in the open part of your outer ear structure (think wired Gooe ear buds or Apple buds). If your main use is working out, the Buds+ will probably be a better option for you.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
After watching lots of reviews on the Bud Live, don't think I want them.
First the fit, most reviews said there a one size fits all. And are nor comfortable after few hours.

Was thinking maybe Jabra t75, but battery life not as good as buds +. Can only use right ear one by its self.
Case is not wireless charging.

So unless I can find one I like better, it maybe the buds +, for me.
Any bud + owners out there want to jump in with pro's and cons on them.
Anyone know what the warranty is?

On amazon there are some mixed reviews.
They have different size wing tips so it can't be one size fits all

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone ever used Asurion LLC?
Thinking of using them to add a protection plan on Buds plus.
Just wondering if its worth it.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
The difference is the buds live tips don't go in the canal. I dying to see want to see how well they stay in.

Flossy Carter did a YouTube review and they stayed in for minimal head shakeage.

Perhaps check out his video.

I'm interested to see how they are too as using my Samsung Galaxy Buds can sometimes be uncomfortable after long periods of time.

I end up changing to my Bose Bluetooth Headphones.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Flossy Carter did a YouTube review and they stayed in for minimal head shakeage.

Perhaps check out his video.

I'm interested to see how they are too as using my Samsung Galaxy Buds can sometimes be uncomfortable after long periods of time.

I end up changing to my Bose Bluetooth Headphones.
Did he change the wing tip cover?

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I spent days going over the reviews for the Buds +, Jabra 75t and the Sony WF1000XM3, and then Amazon dropped 50 bucks off of the Sonys so I bought them. The sound is unreal, I'm glad I got them. The Samsung had such bad reviews.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I spent days going over the reviews for the Buds +, Jabra 75t and the Sony WF1000XM3, and then Amazon dropped 50 bucks off of the Sonys so I bought them. The sound is unreal, I'm glad I got them. The Samsung had such bad reviews.

Yeah, I've been checking the reviews too. your right Samsung buds +, on Amazon reviews are not to good.
I saw the Sony's on Amazon. But I want buds not, the big over the head ones. 😉

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
First impression is that these may obviate the need for the Bose noise-cancelling headphones I've been using. They are impressively compact. When the Buds Live arrived today my first thought before I opened the container was, 'They're in here?!'